Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Theia's Moons Proofs Received

Today was exciting for me!  I received my proofs for Theia's Moons Eyes Wide Shut!

It felt amazing to hold my very own published book in my hands.  Having it as an E-book was awesome, but holding the book in my hands was enchanting! 



I spent a few hours this evening going over each page and slightly changing the format and some of my fonts.  I also added a cover page and an acknowledgement page.

Now I have resubmitted it to Createspace and I am waiting for it to be reviewed.  Once that is complete, it will be available to purchase in print!

Stay tuned for giveaways and news!  You can visit my author website at:

nikilivingstonauthor.com

I will continue to update my blog, but most of my work will be done on my website.

Thanks for all of the support and love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment