Friday, August 26, 2016

Theia's Moons Characters - Damon

Age: Thirty
Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark, nearly black
Home Moon: Esaki
Role: Antagonist

Interviewer:
Damon, it is a pleasure to speak with you. (She shifts uncomfortably in her chair, while her eyes scan the notes on her lap). You chased Malkia's group, determined to capture them.  Why?

Damon:
(He laughs out loud, leaning forward in his chair)  I have a reputation to uphold.  Her townspeople believed they could evade me and my people, but little did they know, I have a few tricks up my sleeve.

Interviewer:
But why?  What was it about her group that pushed you to race through all those broken cities and towns, just to capture a handful of possible useful fighters?

Damon:
(A smile dangles on his lips)  It was the challenge.  My wolf-men could smell the power that emanated from that group and I was determined to control and own it.  They told me I could become the ruler of Esaki, if I captured the leader of that group.  In the few years I have known them, they have not failed me, so I knew what they proclaimed was true, and I would be a fool to allow that to slip through my fingers.

Interviewer:
(She glances over her shoulder, sighing heavily)  What if they were leading you into a trap?  (She stares pointedly back at Damon)

Damon:
Not a chance. (He snickers, leaning back in his chair)  I am surrounded by some of the most powerful supernaturals known to Esaki, and not just my wolf-men.  The have all guided me down a path, which has only brought me an insurmountable amount of influence and strength.  Not to mention, I have the ability to control others thoughts and desires, molding my life into my own aspirations.

Interviewer:
(Her shoulders relax, as she straightens her posture, a smile dancing across her face)  You are quite charming, Mr. Damon.  I have enjoyed speaking with you and would love a chance to be near you again.  If there is anything you wish for, please don't hesitate to ask. (She rises from her chair, her smile spreading quickly, as Damon takes her hand and shakes it)

Damon:
The pleasure is all mine.  (A smirk spreads down his face, as he turns and walks away, while the Interviewer watches in admiration)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Malkia, Damon and Dario have a story to tell.  Do not miss the chance to find out all their secrets.  It is only going to become better from here!

Check out my website:

NikiLivingstonAuthor.com

And if you missed any other interviews, check them out here:

Malkia's Interview
Dario's Interview
Mataya's Interview

And please let me know what you think!  Comments and feedback are welcome!

Photo credit:
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l59/WinterleafDDO/Fantasy%20Art/ranger-male.png 

No comments:

Post a Comment